Partner in MSF’s Intellectual Property and Patent Litigation Group.
Bar Admissions, Licenses, and Memberships
- State of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- St. John’s University School of Law. J.D. (Cum Laude/Law Review)
- City College of New York. B.C.E.
Prior to his in-house experience at Cantor Fitzgerald L.P, Mr. Papageorgiou was a partner at Ostrow Kaufman LLP where he managed the firm’s patent and trademark prosecution practice. Mr. Papageorgiou worked as an Associate at prominent New York law firms, including Brown Raysman Millstein Felder & Steiner, LLP.